The city of Nawabs, Lucknow is the capital of Uttar Pradesh. The Weather in Lucknow remains hot during the summers that begins in March and ends by mid June. Heat wave in Lucknow is also witnessed during this season. Monsoon in Lucknow arrives by the third week of June and continues till August. Good rain in Lucknow is witnessed during this period. However, humid weather in Lucknow is common during the months of July and August. October and November are pleasant months in terms of weather in Lucknow. Winter in Lucknow sets in around December, peaking in January and February. Check the daily weather – current temperature, rainfall, wind speed, humidity, air-quality along with hourly, weekly and 15-days weather forecast for Lucknow.
The min minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Lucknow, India.
- The months January, February, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is June with 42.4° Celsius (108.32° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is December with 25.0° Celsius (77° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 33.0° Celsius (91.4° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 18.6° Celsius (65.48° Fahrenheit)
Average Hourly Temperature in Lucknow
Temperature and Dew Point
There is only a single weather station, Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport, in our network suitable to be used as a proxy for the historical temperature and dew point records of Lucknow.
At a distance of 9 kilometers from Lucknow, closer than our threshold of 150 kilometers, this station is deemed sufficiently nearby to be relied upon as our primary source for temperature and dew point records.
The information on this site is provided as is, without any assurances as to its accuracy or suitability for any purpose. Weather data is prone to errors, outages, and other defects. We assume no responsibility for any decisions made on the basis of the content presented on this site.