Lucknow Metro Route Map,Timings & Ticket Price [Updated]
The Lucknow Metro Transport is a rapid transit system that serves the city of Lucknow in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
Report: Lucknow Metro Station Map 2022-23
Lucknow Metro Route Map consists of two lines in the Lucknow metro system. Redline is the first line that started its operation and the Blue line is the second but it is under construction as of now.
Lucknow Metro :
Operational: 22.878 km | Under Construction: 0km | Approved: 0 km | Proposed: 85 km
- Daily Ridership: 67,000/day (February 2020)
- Rolling Stock: 80 coaches (20 train-sets x 4) supplied by Alstom
Lucknow Metro Phase 1A Route (Operational)
Line-1: CCS Airport – Munshi Pulia (22.878 km)
- Length: 22.878 km
- Type: Elevated (19.438 km with 19 stations) and Underground (4 km with 4 stations)
- Depot: Transport Nagar
- Number of Stations: 23
- Station Names: CCS Airport (underground), Amausi, Transport Nagar, Krishna Nagar, Singar Nagar, Alambagh, Alambagh Bus Station, Mawaiya, Durgapuri, Charbagh Railway Station, Hussain Ganj (underground), Sachivalaya (underground), Hazrat Ganj (underground), K.D. Singh Stadium, Vishwavidyalaya, IT Chauraha, Badshahbagh, Badshah Nagar, Lekhraj Market, Ramsagar Mishra Nagar, Indira Nagar & Munshi Pulia
Lucknow Metro Proposed Routes
Line-2: Lucknow Railway Station (Charbagh) – Vasant Kunj
- Length: 11.098 km
- Status: UPMRC is revising Detailed Project Report
- Estimated Daily Ridership: 60,000/day
- Elevated: 4.548 km with 5 stations (GB Marg – Thakurganj)
- Underground: 6.55 km with 7 stations (Balaganj – Vasant Kunj)
- Number of Stations: 12
- Station Names: Gautam Buddha Marg, Aminabad, Pandeyganj, City Railway Station, Medical College Chauraha, Nawazganj, Thakurganj, Balaganj, Sarfrazganj, Musabagh, Vasant Kunj
Lucknow Metro Phase 2 Routes (Proposed)
This phase designed by DMRC & UPMRCL includes 3 corridors and involves the construction of 1 new lines and 2 line extensions. Note: final plan can be expected to change by the time construction begins.
- Extn of Line-1: Munshi Pulia – Jankipuram
- Extn of Line-2: Charbagh – SGPGI (Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences)
- New Line-3: IIM Lucknow – Rajajipuram
Lucknow Metro Phase 3 Routes (Proposed)
This phase designed by DMRC & UPMRCL includes the construction of 1 new line (Line-4) with 3 sections. Note: final plan can be expected to change by the time construction begins.
- Indiranagar – CG City South
- Airport – Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium
- Secretariat – CG City South
Lucknow Metro Fare & Time Table Chart
|Source||Destination||Fare||Distance||Travel Time||First Metro||Last Metro|
|CCS Airport||Amausi||Rs. 10||1.3 km||4 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Transport Nagar||Rs. 15||2.7 km||9 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Krishna Nagar||Rs. 20||4.5 km||12 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Singar Nagar||Rs. 20||5.2 km||14 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Alambagh||Rs. 20||6.6 km||18 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Alambagh Bus Stand||Rs. 20||6.8 km||20 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Mawaiya||Rs. 30||7.9 km||23 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Durga Puri||Rs. 30||8.8 km||25 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Charbagh||Rs. 30||9.6 km||29 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Husainganj||Rs. 40||14.7 km||32 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Sachivalaya||Rs. 40||15.3 km||34 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Hazratganj||Rs. 40||15.7 km||37 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||K D Singh Stadium||Rs. 40||16.8 km||40 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Vishvavidyalay||Rs. 50||17.9 km||42 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||IT College||Rs. 50||19.0 km||45 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Badshah Nagar||Rs. 50||19.2 km||47 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Lekhraj Market||Rs. 50||20.2 km||49 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Bhootnath Market||Rs. 60||21.1 km||51 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Indira Nagar||Rs. 60||28.0 km||53 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|CCS Airport||Munsipuliya||Rs. 60||27.9 km||56 Mins||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Amausi||CCS Airport||Rs. 10||1.3 km||4 Mins||6:54 AM||10:54 PM|
|Amausi||Transport Nagar||Rs. 10||2.7 km||9 Mins||6:04 AM||10:04 PM|
|Amausi||Krishna Nagar||Rs. 15||4.6 km||12 Mins||6:04 AM||10:04 PM|
|Amausi||Singar Nagar||Rs. 20||5.3 km||13 Mins||6:04 AM||10:04 PM|
|Amausi||Alambagh||Rs. 20||6.7 km||18 Mins||6:04 AM||10:04 PM|
|Amausi||Alambagh Bus Stand||Rs. 20||6.9 km||18 Mins||6:04 AM||10:04 PM|
|Amausi||Mawaiya||Rs. 20||8.0 km||21 Mins||6:04 AM||10:04 PM|
|Amausi||Durga Puri||Rs. 30||8.9 km||23 Mins||6:04 AM||10:04 PM|
|Amausi||Charbagh||Rs. 30||9.6 km||26 Mins||6:04 AM||10:04 PM|
|Amausi||Husainganj||Rs. 30||14.7 km||30 Mins||6:04 AM||10:04 PM|
How can I buy metro ticket in Lucknow?
One can purchase cards/tokens from the counter at metro stations only, Facility for online recharge of smart card is available through LMRC website.
- Stay away from Yellow line.
- Form Queue.
- Allow passengers to de-board first.
- Allow children, differently abled infirm passengers to board the train first.
- Now, board the train.
Metro Station Route In Lucknow :
|1-Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport||12-Sachivalaya|
|3-Transport Nagar||14-KD Singh Stadium|
|4-Krishna Nagar||15-Lucknow University|
|5-Singar Nagar||16-IT College|
|7-Alambagh Bus Station||18-Lekhraj Market|
Metro Station in Lucknow
LMRC Fare Chart:
Lucknow Metro Fare Chart (Prices)
• Single journey fares on the Lucknow Metro rail route are dependent on the number of stations traveled. Paper tickets are issued with QR codes.
|1 Station||Rs. 10|
|2 Stations||Rs. 15|
|3-6 Stations||Rs. 20|
|7-9 Stations||Rs. 30|
|10-13 Stations||Rs. 40|
|14-17 Stations||Rs. 50|
|Above 18 Stations||Rs. 60|
LMRC Fare List
- GoSmart Card–This Is a kind of Prepaid Card best for travelers who travels a lot. It offers a 10% discount over single fare journey fares. This card can be topped-up at any station’s ticket office, ticket vending machines (TVM), recharge Card Terminal, r even online. It can also be recharged from LMRC’s website or via UPI.
- Tourist Card– It is specially made for tourists and is available in denominations of 100 (unlimited travel for 1 day) and Rs. 250 (unlimited travel for 3 days). A refundable security deposit of Rs 100 is payable at the time of purchase, which will be returned while returning the card back