|Post Name||Quality Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 87,000 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||23/05/2022|
NRSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details:
NRSC invites applications for following post (s) on Contract basis:
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NRSC/RMT/02/2022
- Position: Quality Manager (QM)
- No. of Posts: 01
- Essential Qualification & Experience:-
a) Should have five years relevant work experience of which at least two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position (as a QM/AME).
b) Should have a relevant engineering degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification with additional education acceptable to DGCA. ‘Relevant Engineering Degree’ means an engineering degree from Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Avionics or other studies relevant to the maintenance and continuing airworthiness of aircraft/aircraft components OR Additional 5 years (total 10 years) of experience covering an appropriate combination of experience in tasks related to aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness management (engineering) and/or surveillance of such tasks.
c) Should have practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices.
d) Should have a comprehensive knowledge of:
i ) Relevant parts of operational requirements and procedures.
ii) The AOC holder’s Operational Specifications when applicable.
iii) The need for, and content of, the relevant parts of the AOC holder’s Operations Manual when applicable.
e) Should have knowledge on relevant type (s) of aircraft gained through a formalized training course at the level of CAR66 Appendix III Level 1 General Familiarisation imparted by CAR 147 organization or any other organization acceptable to DGCA.
f) Should have knowledge of quality systems, maintenance methods and applicable regulations.
4. Desirable Qualifications:
a) Should hold an AME license issued by DGCA.
b) Should have Engineering Degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Avionics with 5 years experience in Aircraft Maintenance and continuous Airworthiness Management activities.
c) Should have knowledge of aircraft maintenance methods and quality systems on Aircraft with All Up Weight (AUW) 5700 kg.
d) Should have experience in preparation of statutory documents/manuals required for aircraft Operation/ Maintenance like load & trim Sheet, Layout of Passenger Accommodation (LOPA), Weight Schedules, inspection schedules, procedure sheets, Aircraft Maintenance Program etc.
e) Should have experience in compliance of Airworthiness Directives (ADs), Service Bulletins (SBs) Issued by Aircraft Manufacturer and DGCA.
5. Eligibility Criteria : Candidates meeting the Essential Qualification mentioned against the post only need to apply.
6. Contract Period: Selected candidate other than retired government employees shall serve the NRSC for an initial period of 2 years and the services may be extended for a further period of 2 years at the same terms and conditions on mutual consent. Whereas, in the case of retired government employees the contract period will be regulated based on their Age at the time of engagement on contract basis as per MF OM F.No. 3- 25/2020-E.IIIA dated 09.12.2020.
7. Pay: A consolidated amount of Rs.87, 000/- per month shall be paid. No other Allowance is admissible. In case of retired government employees, the payment will be regulated based on the last pay drawn, as per MF OM F.No. 3-25/2020-E.IIIA dated 09.12.2020.
8. Place Of Posting: Place of posting shall be normally at Hyderabad. However, the candidate shall be liable to serve anywhere in India for operational requirements. Normal working hours will be from 09.00 – 17.30 hrs, Monday to Friday. However, the candidate shall extend his services beyond duty hours/ holidays if a need arises.
Age LimitAge Limit as on 23.05.2022:
Minimum age : 18 years, Maximum age : 63 years
General Conditions/ Instructions:
(a) The number of post (s) indicated above is provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
(b) Candidates called for Interview will have to produce all relevant original documents, including No Objection Certificate, if employed in Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies etc., in proof of details furnished in their applications at the time of Interview. If any information furnished in application is found to be wrong or false at any stage, the Candidate will not be allowed for Interview.
(c) NRSC reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so decides.
(d) Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
(e) No interim correspondence/inquiry of any sort will be entertained.
(f) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
(g) NRSC reserves the right to reject any/all the applications received without assigning any reason.
(h) The position of QM is offered purely on contract basis. The selected candidate shall have no claims for regular employment under NRSC or any other Centre/Unit of ISRO/Dept. of Space, Govt. of India.
(i) NRSC reserves the right to terminate the contract at any stage after giving a clear one month notice to the appointee or one month emoluments in lieu of notice.
(j) The candidate appointed as QM shall have the right to terminate the contract at any stage after giving a written notice of two months. However to cater the exigencies, the candidate shall agree to serve for further periods beyond the prescribed notice-period until an alternate arrangement is made.
(k) In case of any ambiguity/ dispute arises on account of interpretation of Hindi version of the notification, instructions detailed in the English version shall be final.
a) QM of an aircraft operator is responsible for ensuring the scheduled and non-scheduled aircraft maintenance activities though DGCA approved maintenance agency, ensuring compliance to CAR- M and supporting Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM) in compiling with the CAMO policies.
b) QM is responsible for giving the complete maintenance details of aircraft status in terms of readiness and serviceability to the appropriate regulatory authorities.
c) Responsible for monitoring and ensuring airworthiness and safety standards in the aircraft maintenance activities carried out by the contracted CAR-145 agency and shall carry out periodic audits as per DGCA CAR and CAME for the same.
d) Any other duties as detailed by DGCA from time to time.
Administrative Officer (Recruitment), National Remote Sensing Centre, Department of Space, ISRO, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500037
Selection Process for NRSC Recruitment 2022
1. Candidates shortlisted based on Qualifications/eligibility criteria shall be called for personal interview at NRSC, Hyderabad. Details of the shortlisted candidates shall be published on NRSC website. Call letters for interview shall be sent by e-mail/Speed post to all the shortlisted candidates.
2. The candidates are advised to fill-in their correct e-mail IDs and Mobile numbers in the Application Form. Candidates are advised to check NRSC website/their emails from time to time for status of selection. Selection will be subject to final acceptance by DGCA. Preference will be given to persons with higher experience.
How to Apply NRSC Recruitment 2022 at nrsc.gov.in?
The application format is attached. Applications in the prescribed format should be sent by speed post so as to reach Administrative Officer (Recruitment), National Remote Sensing Centre, Department of Space, ISRO, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500037, on or before 23.05.2022. All columns in the application should be duly filled. Self-attested copies in support of educational qualifications, testimonials, licenses & valid experience should be enclosed along with the application. Applications received after 23.05.2022 will not be considered