NIOS Admission Form: NIOS Stream-1 Block I application form are available now whereas Block II application forms will be available from 16th September 2021. Interested candidates can fill the NIOS application form before the last date online from the official portal. But before you may proceed to the registration window you need to check out some important information regarding the application form submission which we have discussed in this article.
NIOS admission form must be filled out before the last date. After that, the application will be closed and candidates will not be able to apply. Applicants must make sure that they provide authentic information and upload all the required documents.
NIOS Admissions 2022
Scroll down and get all the important information about NIOS admission 2021. Candidates will get information about the application form, schedule, online application procedure, eligibility criteria, and other related details in this article.
|NIOS Admissions 2021
|Admission Form and application info
|Mode of learning
|Active Now for Block I
|Mode of application
|The frequency of admission/examination
|Twice a year
|Class X and XII
NIOS Admission Application/Registration Form 2022
- NIOS admission is totally based on online mode.
- Interested candidates can apply within the specified dates. The application portal will be closed after the last date.
- Applicants must go through the NIOS prospectus and all the instructions before applying.
- Applicants must keep all the documents ready with them before filling the application form and they must refer to the documents to fill in the details so that they can avoid mistakes.
How to fill NIOS Application Form?
As an application for admissions can be made only through the online mode, candidates have to fill the form from the official website. In order to, provide assistance to the applicants in filling the application form, we have shared the complete procedure below.
- Candidates have to visit the student portal of NIOS.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Fill the required details and click on submit button.
- After this step application form will appear. It will consist of 4 sections-
- Basic Details, Personal details, subject selection, study center selection
- Fill Basic Details
- Click on Basic details.
- Enter details like father’s name, mother’s name, mobile no., email.
- Click on “Generate OTP”
- OTP will be generated for validating all the details.
- Fill all the other detail like caste, category, etc.
- Upload Documents
- Click on “Other Information”
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph, ID proofs, and other documents.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- After completing this step, a username and password will be created for the learners. They are required to keep the username and password safe.
- Fill the optional details
- In this step, candidates have to fill all the optional and miscellaneous details.
- Subject selection
- Here candidates have to select the subjects as per their course and also have to provide previous qualification details.
- Selection of study center
- Now, learners have to select the study center as per their preferences. They can select a maximum of 3 study centers.
- After filling all the details and uploading all the documents, click on the “Review” button.
- Check all the details once again.
- After review click the “NEXT” option.
- The last step is to make a payment.
- Select any of the payment modes and make payment of the prescribed application fee.
- Take Printout
- Lastly, candidates can save and take a printout of the filled-in application form for future references.