Good news for the candidates who are exploring TCS jobs in India (Banglore,Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata etc).The Tata Consultancy Services had disclosed the latest employment advertisement about the TCS Recruitment 2022 @ TCS official website i.e. tcs.com.
|Job Location||Across India|
|Qualification||BSc, BCA, Btech|
|Year of Passing||2020, 2021 & 2022|
- TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for BCA, BSc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemist Computer Science, IT) from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022.
- Students who perform exceptionally during our TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program.
- This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a wholistic and global IT career for you.
- Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT) from the 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from Std. X and Std. XII can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation.
- Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X / XII / and above-mentioned graduation streams.
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years.
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes. It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions) – 30 Minutes.
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions) – 50 Minutes.
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions) – 40 Minutes.
Last Date of Application: 25 June 2022 (For July Exam)